Monday, May 12, 2008

Favorite Ingredient

What is my favorite dessert? So many people ask me that! Well this is what I say. I don't have a favorite dessert. What I do have though is a favorite ingredient. You can't buy it, but you can surely taste it. Desserts always taste better when there is passion put into making it. Being a pastry chef is all about love. Your art is a part of many celebrations. When I go out with my family to dinner I like to order more desserts than there is people at the table. To see all the desserts on the table is so much fun! I encourage everyone to sample each others desserts. Have you ever gone out to a fancy restaraunt and just order desserts? Maybe a glass of wine to go with it? Try it! Just remember to order more desserts than people at the table.........

No comments: